Monday, July 26, 2010

...and then I found 20 lipedas!

As we prepare ourselves to head home, I get feelings of excitment and sadness. This really has been the most challenging, yet most amazing experience of my life. I can´t wait to share how much this trip has impacted me. I will never forget all the wonderful, kind people that have opened their hearts to me and how much I´ve learned about solidarity and living a completely different life than my own. This will probably be the last post from me on this trip, so I thought I should say thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. Also, instead of having a work day tomorrow our leader arranged for us to go see the local university and the capital square so I´m very excited to experience something different in the Honduran culture. Oh, and Valley of Angels was beautiful. Got to go.
Love and miss you all!
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment